Proposed Schedule 2020/2021
Become Part of the Team!
50% off Annual Memberships with
Full Season Passes
The recreation programs run from September to June
Mini Climbers (Sept-Jan & Feb-June)
We will have a 2 week winter break and a 2 week spring break coordinated with SD46.
Waiver required! - Must be signed by a parent or legal guardian if under the age of 19.
Mini-Climbers 4-5yrs $250+gst
$262.50 full - $68 monthly
Junior ~6-8 yrs $500+gst
$525 full - $62 monthly
Junior/Intermediate ~7-9 yrs $750+gst
$787.50 full - $92 monthly
Intermediate ~9-12 yrs $800+gst
$840 full - $97 monthly
Teen 101 ~13 yrs+ $900+gst
$945 full - $109 monthly
*Full Season Program Attendants get 50% off annual memberships. Members can bring 1 Free Guest per month.*
** Guest Passes valid for first time attendees to Strait Up Climbing, includes day pass and rentals.**
Climbing Gym Policies
Schedule is subject to changes and cancellations based on registration numbers and the mandates and recommendations of our government and health minister.
Should gyms/recreation facilities be mandated closed during this season, all classes for the current month will be suspended. If the closure extends beyond one month all payments will be paused.
Class sizes will have new limits and new Covid-19 protocols will be implemented for the safety of our staff and students. Please screen your climber's health BEFORE arriving at the building. Anyone exhibiting cold/flu or possible Covid-19 symptoms will be removed from class and sent home.
Ages are guidelines only.
Placement may be adjusted at the director's discretion.
Cash, Debit, Credit Card are available
Cheques payable to Strait Up Climbing Ltd
Monthly payments available with postdated cheques or credit card on file
$30 charge for all NSF cheques
NEW Covid-19 Protocols
• screen your climber for symptoms BEFORE arriving to class
• wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival & departure
• practice social distancing at all times both in and out of the gym
• bring full water bottles from home - no filling up in bathrooms o sink, cups are unavailable
• temporary closure of change rooms - climbers arrive ready to climb
• bring only what is necessary for class (harness, shoes, liquid chalk, water)
• masks are mandatory in the gym at all times for Junior/Intermediate classes and older
• limiting building access to only necessary staff and participants
• no waiting/gathering in the lobby areas before or after classes - drop off & pick up only
• rental harnesses will be issued on the first class and will be taken home with climbers to use for the season ($50 deposit)
IMPORTANT: If you have traveled recently, or been exposed to someone sick, please be sure to follow the mandatory quarantine protocols as given by the B.C. Health Minister.